|Screenshot of Facebook Messenger App on Android|
My Post to Facebook on Facebook Today:
HEY Facebook!!! I went ahead and downloaded ur Facebook Messenger for Android, something most people are refusing to do. So, now I have to deal with all these #FriendRequests from random strangers in foreign countries sending me FB msgs??? That's some BS.
Facebook Post by Kiesha Rene JosephThey have to have my permission to be my FB friend. But, they don't have to get my permission to send me IMs, which come TO MY PHONE, thanks to your APP??? But, on the site itself, they're PMs USED to go to the "Other" inbox. So, I NEVER heard from them. This is all screwed up and I hate it!So, dear Facebook for Android, for the record:
- I do NOT want to meet foreigners online.
- I do NOT want pictures of foreign strangers who want to be my "friends."
- I do NOT want to exchange email addresses with foreigners who would otherwise be sending PMs to my "other" folder.
- And, MOST IMPORTANTLY, I do NOT want foreign strangers' FB messages coming to my phone via your "I don't filter crap no more" app.I will be blogging this, thank you very much!!!
How I Feel about Facebook Messenger
#IHateFacebookMessengerOkay. So, I went for it. For me, there was no point in fighting the inevitable.I downloaded the Facebook Messenger App simply because FB wouldn’t let me read PMs without it.
|They're going to force you to switch at some point, if you're a mobile Facebook user.|
- …email me at this email address
- …send me their pictures
- …get to know me
Other than that, I don’t have other complaints right now. That’s irritating me so much I almost want to shut down my Facebook account altogether.
|Screenshot of Message Thread in Facebook Messenger|
I Hate Facebook Messenger Because...
The bottom line is this...
So, I’m getting notifications when these weirdo online scam artists send me PMs that I should NOT be getting because they're NOT my FB friends. My little green light on my S3 should NOT blink for them. IJS!!!