Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Very First Personal Blog

I am so active online that I blog daily. I have blogs of my own that I use for business purposes:
I participate in blogs related to my passions:
I ghostwrite SEO friendly articles and blogs for all types of companies. I currently write about 30-50 articles for blog posts per week.

This morning, I realized that with all that blogging, I don't have one single blog dedicated to personal side of me. So, I took all the business stuff I had on here and moved it elsewhere. This blog is now my personal blog.

I'm not sure if I'll ever have a niche for the blog. All I know is that there are a lot of things I would like to say sometimes, that I don't want to say on Facebook or Twitter. I know for sure that I plan to share some good information about things I have to research for my ghostwriting.

If you know me, you probably call me a geek. If you don't, that's great. I get a chance to make my own impression on you. To start, I am not just a geek. I'm an Urban Geek. One of my current online goals is to own the largest small business owned search engine in the world. Soon, you too will be doing your searching on GhettoSearch.

Well, that's enough introduction. Time for me to start blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment